5 - Inspiration
My inspiration to draw mainly comes from friends! Some people draw a lot, and are really fast at it too, and it motivates me to go faster and draw more. My inspiration for content comes from both those same friends as well as anything that I may see by chance, whether it be on tumblr or in real life. I keep an inspiration blog where I reblog pictures that really inspire me.
9 - Favorite thing to draw
Facial expression! Expressions are the most fun. I’m kind of cheating with this answer though, because I couldn’t choose between eyes and nose lol. But yeah I like drawing faces.
10 - Least favorite thing to draw
I’d have to say… objects… of any sort. I only like drawing humans so when I have to draw backgrounds or props I get really impatient. It sucks cause I love megane characters…
OH GOD OK SO THE LINES ARE SHAKY BECAUSE I HAVE NO STRENGTH IN MY LEFT HAND AND ALSO I WAS LAUGHING SO HARD
TSUKISHIMA I’M SO SORRY
Artist asks GO!
- 1: Take a picture of your workspace.
- 2: Show your pencil case and what's inside.
- 3: Show a thing you last drew, no matter how small or a "doodle" it is.
- 4: Lineart or coloring?
- 5: Who/what inspires you?
- 6: Draw a same pic with your dominant and non-dominant hand.
- 7: Do you have any OCs?
- 8: Do you listen to music when you draw? Favorites?
- 9: Favorite thing to draw?
- 10: Least favorite thing to draw?
- 11: Draw a pic of yourself like how you look just now.
- 12. Any weird artist behavior you admit doing?